Dry brushing with a natural bristle brush is a form of Ayurvedic medicine that has been used for centuries.
Its benefits may include stimulation of the lymphatic system, increased blood circulation, and of course skin exfoliation. We love it for how relaxed it makes us feel as part of our wellness routine! Constructed from 1000’s of sisal fibres with a solid wooden handle. 100% recyclable and comes with its own fabric storage bag.
How to use the Brush:
- Prior to showering use the brush while dry. When first starting out, use light brushing. Use 2x per week.
- Start at your feet and brush upwards towards your heart.
- Brush your skin using wide, circular, clockwise motions
- Use light pressure where your skin is thin and avoid any sensitive or broken skin areas.
- The more you dry brush the less sensitive your skin will become to it, allowing you to add more pressure as desired.
- After brushing, take a cool shower to clean off the skin cells and moisturize with a natural oil or your favourite lotion.
Please note that for hygienic reasons, we do not accept returns on this item.
By Bushbalm, a local Ottawa based company.